Join Our Team
Real Estate Sales Agent - Soaring Eagle Realty
Tired of being just a number in a large company? Looking for a new broker? Do you need leads to get you going?
Our growing real estate firm is hiring a Real Estate Agent to join our team and add value to our business. We will consider an experienced professional with a proven track record, but we are also looking for someone who is just getting started as an agent. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy hard work and who have genuine passion for the industry.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with buyers to help them find their dream home by managing incoming leads and showing properties
- Connect with clients to determine their precise wants, needs, budgets and geographic limitations
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events
- Prepare and proofread real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts
- Organize and oversee open houses
- Advise clients about mortgage options and help them fill out the requisite paperwork to expedite the home buying process
- Attend property inspection, closing dates and provide support for clients
If you are someone who:
- Loves technology and are addicted to email, social media, and your smartphone
- Is a customer advocate and a diplomat, and is able to think on your feet and respond quickly to clients' changing needs
- Has a friendly personality with a genuine desire to help people find their dream home
- Has the ability to adjust the level of detail and type of communication to different people and situations.
And you possess the following qualifications:
- Real estate license required
- Preferred experience: 0 to 3 years
- General Real Estate knowledge
- Ability to connect with clients with charisma and excitement
- General knowledge of cities and communities within Macomb and Oakland County
- Smartphone, computer (laptop preferred), and GPS access, or the willingness to get them
- Reliable mode of transportation required
Then we should talk! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from the team will be in touch with you to talk further about this exciting opportunity!
- Carl V
- Kelli N
- Ryan G
- Erica S
- Darren S